Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Millarden dollar for Take Two Interactive

I do not believe it.

I/O (Electronic Arts) offers two Millarden dollar for Take Two Interactive. I believe I spin.

From the front: I/O, that is the play often commodity giant, which us each year the same Game with new year submits and itself beyond that particularly by Zukäufe and incorporates assumptions of considerable and good play potential, since they bring nothing more.

Take Two Interactive has San Andreas in the USA since the Hot Coffee scandal in GTA - a negative image, but showed up the straight Grand Theft car row nevertheless innovatively and , than almost all I/O title.

And now? Yes, now I/O wants also again the large throw. The GTA IV one stands nevertheless not escape oneself before the true and such Blockbuster lets.

That is abnormal. I hope, which become Take Two responsible person that to prevent.

No comments: