Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Agumentieren

Anyone in business should know their emoplyee and partner .
Why is that frequently ignored? We are Loyal, people like ourselves. Thus, at least in the theory. If one point exactly, which one wants. And exactly point which correctly and wrong is. Why is the wrong more interesting? But I got off the topic. I think we should loyal remain among themselves, I talk about us women. We should not hurt ourselves mutually, or? If already the men take frequently no consideration, why we should harm ourselves also still among themselves?

But, if I like that loyal were, then I would have to swing now in the car and say to her the truth, so that she (even if sies sees surely not directly) is better to. I point yourself on which I " let in (the word actually means more as if was) " do not have, it.
One can agumentieren naturally also in such a way, if I loyal were, I it had not begun. But it is now times now like it is, and I actually much to owe itself come did not let. But it already and it did not earn sowas. One does not have to want someone to know around that the person nothing unfair again drives, or?

But, the whole is distorted. I do not have yourself sworn me anywhere to interfere, which I would then do however.

How long should one be loyal, and when no more?

No comments: