Tuesday, March 25, 2008

. .in Darbo and it begin to thaw. Unfortunate that the masses at snow of the sky did not come as it was really cold and one it have enjoyed could. Now well…

The children are in the mechanism and I today large paper day will make. Any Zettelchen and answers file, old things dispose of. Wenns me completely dolle chops becomes I the paper containers also a visit abstatten.

To the ex I wrote today also to the repetitive times a Sms, naturally only after which I him in vain tried to reach by telephone. It does not twitch I on Thursday the enforcement will request itself and then wars that entgültig. Not only the Zahlerei, no also for its children is interested he is probably all the same to it zero. Since to months it announces like that as it is merry and to all abundance gets I negative feedbacks of other people if it the children nevertheless times had. " Peg, that is overtaxed with the two. That cannot make you no more in such a way! " … and those are statements of people from him the more hold than from me!

And to reconstruct I cannot do you in addition. He swore large pieces on its children and feels one nothing more somehow of it. Why can't you it into the back step? Them are nevertheless mother and know as importantly the dad for " Kleinen" is. I had been able to open the eyes for it so hoped for this way, in addition, that was wasted time. " Naturally you are right, Peg. But to us ' s straight does not go also so gut."

A mad statement. Did one offer times assistance to me, or in demand like it to us goes? Did it call times and only the discussion with its children did look for? Not times over Easter it announced and it continues to themselves live two doors.

I notice already again which I excite myself too much and in the final result nothing will change it to the Siuation. Probably it needs simply this kind " wachrüttelns" and me nothing else remaining to remain as this way to go… unfortunate around which we had again begun itself to construct

Now I will show however only once who here in my dwelling a saying have and me about the coffee made and which paper a nice Bondage to miss around it dearless into the containers to then throw…

In this sense…

No comments: