Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Clearly?

you you times asked, what from your Blog becomes, if you dead fall down tomorrow?
It has no sense to talk therefore around. It can meet everyone, also in recent years. And straight because I am young (or it feels me at least in such a way) and thus constantly money needs, kit tent me the thought whether perhaps I discovered a lucrative market gap there: The Cyber burial fund.

Clearly, one could regulate it also differently - in such a way one to the people belongs, which regulate at all their affairs. But, times honestly, you all a will with a notary deposited or the last will in the locked, envelope marked according to somewhere at home deposited? I not. Or is there someone, which exactly instructed to it, which is to be considered in case of the case?
And does this someone know your password?
Which I say! Password! The list of passwords for the various on-line operating fields, which some may till. Blogs, forums, homepage, Mailkonten… With or others meets there surely completely beautifully which. From the possibly very personal to most intimate contents, possibly kind also compromising, I want to talk at all.

Who pays at the Provider, is still halfway on the safe side. In my case my two daughters would e.g. divide the remaining credit balance on my current account, would not delete themselves BLOG.de could no more deduct and my Blog. From the mouse. With WEB.de I am fortunately club member also paying. But then is there still the other Mailkonto, where I do not pay anything, and…
I should regulate that somehow.

Differently around there could be also people, which do not want that their raised thoughts and beautiful pictures on Nimmerwiedersehen land geschreddert on the data graveyard. There a notarially authenticated order would e.g. help that a part of the inheritance is to put on at fixed interest and by it the Blog alive to be received. A digital memorial place. To the birthday and at the day of death in each case an Memorial entry. Cyber wreaths/rings and - bunches can be put down of the friends as comment.

Believe friends, I, I create her, RUHESANFT.com. The name is certainly already assigned, but then another occurs to me.
Deletion of Blogs and email accounts under keeping of all data protection regulations and the Diskretion anyway. - Consultation of concerning and survivor. - Care of intend Blogs. etc. etc.

No comments: